? ??????????????Roca Wear? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (242 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 10851 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Chanel? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (255 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 18710 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Gucci Jewelry? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday 18 June 2009

Sorry, I found a couple more...


Yeah I found some more..!!
I'm not sure about the first one.. I like it.. but then I ind something funny about it. I'm not sure. Maybe its the fringe, mayb its how it curves around the face... I dont know..
I really like the middle one. It just looks more realistic and nicer, it fits the face well, and is just good!
The thrid one popped up in my Starpoint section. So I dont know how many of you can get it...?? I'm not very keen on it either, it just looks like a pile of hair dumped on top of my head. I dont know...
Are you going to use any of them??
x

0 comments: